In this INTERMEDIATE soldering course, you will work through a project creating the Orbit Bracelet while learning how to work with multiple solder joints as well as learning better torch control to include delicate items, such as tube settings. You will be introduced to a couple of different tools to set round faceted CZ’s into the bracelet. I will introduce you to silicone polishing wheels to give our bracelet a nice high shine and finish.
We will be working with sterling silver wire and settings, however, other materials can easily be substituted. You may use any appropriate torch you wish. We will be using a Jumbo Max Flame Butane torch.
This course includes 9 videos as well as at least one live webinar session – Date to be determined.
Purchase this class once and watch forever, whenever and wherever. It never expires.
Price of the workshop is only $100.
Due to popular demand, I have also created a handful of material kits. There are two of each kit available. If the demand is high enough, I will add more.
The price of the kit and workshop together is $145.
I have done all the work for you. You just need to watch and work along.
Each kit includes:
- 12″ 14-gauge wire – Rolled down to 18 gauge flat (wire now measures approximately 13 1/2″.
- 5 – 10.5 mm ID 18 ga Sterling Silver Jump Rings
- 6 – 6 mm ID 18 ga Sterling Silver Jump Rings
- 10 – 4.5 mm ID 18 ga Sterling Silver Jump Rings
- 2 – 6 mm Sterling Silver Pre-Cut Tube Settings
- 4 – 4 mm Sterling Silver Pre-Cut Tube Settings
- 1 – 6mm Clear Calibrated CZ
- 1 – 6 mm Colored Calibrated CZ (See links below)
- 2 – 4 mm Clear Calibrated CZ
- 2 – 4 mm Colored Calibrated CZ (See links below)
- Shipping is included to the Continental US.